Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Introductions


I'm not so great with intro's. Suffice to say, i've started about fifteen blogs in the last few years and only one of them has survived my busy schedule and hectic life. I started my first blogger account about four years ago, and am only now coming back to use it again. To give a little intro: The purpose of this blog is to offer insight into bartending, barbacking, and resturaunt life. I plan on throwing in fun anecdotes, terribly (embarassing) funny situations that I, and my co-workers have experienced, as well as interesting tips and cocktail recipes that are worth perusing. As a new barback and server myself, I thought it would interesting to compile what im learning into a blog that others can take a look at and maybe learn something from. If not, it will hopefully atleast be a good laugh. Given that this is also a personal blog, be aware that shoes, handbags, and other interests of mine are sure to get thrown in. After all, its hard to work in a bar and not have an interesting sense of fashion. ;) Anyway, as I said before, im not great with introductions so I'll leave it at that. -E

No comments:

Post a Comment